Thursday 22 October 2015

ZX Spectrum Games Screenshot Quiz



Just for a bit of fun I've knocked up a quick ZX Spectrum Screenshot Quiz. There are 30 screenshots in all, not from classic games by any means, but I did play them all back in the eighties so although it's not horrendously difficult it's not easy peasy either.

Any Speccy nut worth their salt should breeze through this anyway. So let's see how you do. Either give your answers in the comments here or on the Retro Rekall Page or the Retro Rekall Group or even on my personal Facebook page. Don't worry, if you need to send me a friend request I'll accept.
 
One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

Eleven

Twelve

Thirteen

Fourteen

Fifteen

Sixteen

Seventeen

Eighteen

Nineteen

Twenty

Twenty One

Twenty Two

Twenty Three

Twenty Four

Twenty Five

Twenty Six

Twenty Seven

Twenty Eight

Twenty Nine

Thirty



2 comments:

  1. I know eight of them, and I used to have a ZX Spectrum! Shame on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all. I made it quite difficult and obscure on purpose. If it's too easy it's boring. Maybe you could name the eight that you know here :)

      Delete